Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today’s the Day!!

Today’s the day!!  Dave and Trey boarded their first flight headed for Frankfurt, Germany yesterday.  After a 5 1/2 hour layover, they were scheduled to board their second flight headed for Chicago.  If all goes as planned, they will fly into the St. Louis airport at 5:17 p.m.  I’ll be picking up the kids after school and we’ll be on our way to meet them at the airport.  While I love the idea of a big airport reunion with family and friends, we have decided to keep it intimate.  Since we can’t begin to guess how Trey will react to the day’s events, we wanted to keep things as simple as possible.

I’m excited and nervous, and everything in between.  Luckily, I have all of the those last minute to-dos I saved to keep myself busy ;)

First Coke
First Coke