Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Wiggly

In my last update, I explained that our final adoption document - please let that be the last time I say that - was ready to be translated and was to be submitted to the US Embassy on Wednesday.  Well, turns out Wednesday was an Ethiopian holiday and the offices were closed for the day.

After pestering Kristen, the travel coordinator at AWAA, I learned that the document was submitted today and that they expect we will be cleared for travel any day now. 

While I know comparing yourself to a dog isn’t very becoming, I feel a little bit like a dog who is about ready to receive a treat but is continuously told, “Sit……..sit……..
sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..
sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit……..sit…….”

I am almost shaking with excitement and I know something wonderful is on it’s way, but it’s hard to feel so wiggly!

4340406225_fae23cb0fc[1]